Content Creation with AI
AI Tools for Content Creators
The world of AI is rapidly evolving, offering a huge number of tools designed to simplify content creation.
As these tools emerge, many existing platforms are integrating AI capabilities, potentially providing you with useful features you weren't even aware that you were using.
To help navigate this landscape without feeling overwhelmed, I've put together a list of some of the current favorites for you to experiment with. Keep an eye out for new developments, but be mindful of the time you spend exploring them.
And, of course, the landscape is evolving constantly, so ongoing research is essential.
It's also crucial to verify the accuracy of any outputs, including internet links, that these tools generate.
- Bard: a conversational, AI chat service from Google that pulls its information from the web.
- Claude: a next-generation AI assistant from Anthropic. Claude is capable of a wide variety of conversational and text-processing tasks while maintaining a higher degree of reliability and predictability.
- Bing: The new Bing is your AI co-pilot, helping you search, chat, and create all in one place.
- ChatGPT: a generative AI chatbot that uses natural language processing to respond to questions and compose various written content. There is a free and paid version. To access the most up to date version with all the latest ChatGPT features, you’ll need to subscribe for about $20/month.
- Perplexity AI: an AI-based search engine that uses natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning to provide precise answers to questions.
- ChatGPT: an AI chatbot built on a family of large language models (LLMs) collectively known as GPT-3 (or GPT-4 in the paid version). It has the ability to generate human-like text, making it well-suited for tasks such as text generation and dialogue systems.
- Narrato AI Topic Generator: an all-in-one AI content workspace that offers multiple generative AI tools for content creation.
- HubSpot Blog Ideas Generator: a free online tool that allows you to enter relevant nouns to generate blog ideas about your topic.
- Rytr: a tool that helps you write high-quality and original content for various purposes.
- Jasper.ai: an AI writing tool designed to generate various types of marketing copy. It also has an Art feature and growing suite of tools.
- Writesonic: an AI-powered tool that helps you write high-quality content for various purposes.
- Notion AI: an AI tool right inside the Notion app that helps you work faster, write better, and think bigger.
- Copy.ai: an AI-powered tool that helps you write high-quality and original content for various purposes.
Creating Visual Content
- Canva: a design platform that offers a suite of new AI-powered design tools focused on helping entire workplaces streamline their content creation process.
- Designs.ai: a tool that helps you create creative and professional content designs.
- Uizard: a tool that helps you create landing pages from sketches or photos.
- MidJourney: a generative AI tool that can convert natural language prompts into images.
- Bing Image Creator: From Bing and powered by DALL-E, this AI tool creates images from your description.
- Microsoft Designer: From Microsoft and powered by DALL-E 2.5, this design tool helps you create all sorts of bespoke designs that you can then customize to fit your needs.
- DALL-E 2: This art generation tool from OpenAI helps you create realistic images based on text prompts. One feature is the ability to expand an image beyond its original canvas, known as outpainting. This is a fun way to create stunning landscapes or a wider image for a social media image or blog post.
Video and Audio
- Synthesia: a tool that helps you turn text into high-quality videos with AI avatars and voiceovers, in over 120 languages.
- Descript: a tool that helps you write, record, transcribe, edit, collaborate, and share your videos and podcasts.
- Lumen5: a video creation platform powered by AI that enables anyone without training or experience to easily create engaging video content within minutes.
- Murf: an AI-powered tool that helps you create high-quality voiceovers for your videos.
- Otter.ai is an AI-powered tool that writes automatic meeting notes with real-time transcription, recorded audio, automated slide capture, and automated meeting summaries.
- Krisp: an AI-powered free platform offering voice clarity for online calls, a meeting assistant for transcribing, summarizing and sharing meeting information and accent localization services to make accents easier to understand.
- Adobe Podcast: a web-based tool for creating and publishing high-quality podcast episodes. It offers a range of features such as transcription, audio editing, and publishing.
- Beatoven: a software that uses advanced AI music generation techniques to compose unique mood-based music to suit every part of your video or podcast.
- Beautiful.ai is an AI-powered presentation software that helps users create professional, stunning presentations in minutes. It has hundreds of smart slides built with AI-assisted design, so users can present ideas meaningfully and easily.
- Canva: a cloud-based graphic design tool known for its beautifully designed presentation templates. Describe the topic you want and it will create a draft in a choice of designs with some initial content.
- Dektopus is an AI-powered presentation generator that can create a fully prepared presentation from just a topic. It features auto-adjusted layouts, one-click design, and a range of tools such as image and icon finders, slide notes makers, and more.
- Presentations.ai is an AI-powered tool that uses ChatGPT to generate entire PPT presentations from scratch, streamlining the presentation design process.
- SlidesAI: an AI-Powered tool that transforms any text into visually appealing slides, saving hours of time and effort. Choose from a variety of presentation types and color presets.
- Tome uses a presentation AI to generate from prompts and create a variety of videos and presentations. It allows you to upload your own images or it will generate for you within the app.
- Slidesgo is a free tool that helps you create a presentation in minutes based on your input topic and your preferreds tyle and tone.
Using AI to Create Useful Content
Always remember that these are just tools to help you create better content.
Used wisely, they'll do exactly that.
But always remember that your obligation to your visitors is to provide useful information. All that any of these tools can do is help you to present useful content in an engaging manner.